Talk about slacker status…
- 24: eggs and a banana
- 25: eggs and a banana
- 26: Green smoothie: spinach, coconut milk, pineapple, a splash of apple juice, 1 flax/chia seed packet
- 27: Eggs and sugar-free bacon
- 24: tuna salad
- 25: homemade trail mix (nuts and raisins), a cutie
- 26: Paleostix original beef jerky and an apple with almond butter
- 27: “Morning Dirt” juice from the Franklin Juice Co. (Carrot, apple, lemon, celery, romaine, green leaf, dandelion greens, parsley, cilantro, Hawaiian spirulina.)
- 24: Paleo Chik-fil-a Nuggets and broccoli
- 25: Fajita chicken, peppers, and onions
- 26: Beef Veggie soup (beef, canned green beans, canned potatoes, frozen peas and carrots, tomato paste, beef broth)
- 27: Bacon wrapped Applegate Beef Hotdogs and baked sweet potato fries
We’re still going strong and with only 3 more days left!
Stick around. Superbowl Sunday is gonna be awesome- even without sugar, dairy, grains, or legumes! Can’t wait to post pictures of all the awesome stuff we are making (:
Forgive me for not posting yesterday. It was a very hard day.
Our first fur-baby, Peaches the chinchilla, passed away and she was only 2.
We were so sick over it and I didn’t have the heart to take food pictures. We will miss our little fluff ball<3
I think that from today through the rest of the 30 days, I will still post a food diary, but only include a picture if I’ve made a dish not yet posted. I initially only planned on doing the food diary for 2 weeks and that is mostly because I figured I would recreate many of the same dishes in the second half of the challenge. I have been pretty creative so far, but I am running out of new ideas! Thanks so much for following me this far! Hope that I will continue to challenge a healthier lifestyle to my readers (:
- fried eggs
- bulletproof coffee
- grilled chicken
- skillet potatoes
- sautéed broccoli
Recipes featured: chicken salad
Kept it pretty simple today! Mostly just a mishmash of yummy things for each meal.
Dinner was packed up and reheated and just as good out of the microwave as it was from the pan(:
- peppered scrambled eggs with spinach- Don’t judge, I ❤ spinach.
- apple slices and almond butter (no sugar added and dry roasted)
- hot Caramel Chai herbal tea
- Chicken Salad: pan fried chicken breast, homemade mayo, mustard, smoked paprika, garlic salt, celery, grapes, and pecans
- Pan fried sweet potato and 2 Applegate Naturals beef hot dog
- balsamic peppers and onions: 1 tbs olive oil, 1tsp balsamic vinegar, italian seasoning, and salt
- Coconut sparkling water