Recipes featured: homemade green sriracha
- A banana and a handful of cashews- had to rush to church!
- Pork tenderloin and skillet roasted potatoes, compliments of Dad Holley!
- Omelette with green peppers and spinach
- Merrick’s Ranch Sugar-free bacon
Homemade Green Sriracha:
- 1lb jalapeños
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 dried pitted date
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (look for a brand without sugar)
- 1 tsp salt
Coarsely chop jalapeños and remove seeds. If you like a lot of heat, don’t worry as much about the seeds.
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and purée until smooth.
Add purée to a saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, store in a condiment bottle or a jar in the fridge up to a week!