Recipes featured: “My Favorite Chili Recipe” (theclothesmakethegirl.com), spaghetti sauce, meatballs
One week down! Today was a great Sunday, although, quite busy between church, lunch with Blaine’s Holley family, and dinner with my Williams family! It was time well spent.
- Black coffee (not pictured- from Starbucks)
- Holley family lunch was our favorite “beanless chili” recipe from TheClothesMakeTheGirl- http://theclothesmakethegirl.com/2009/02/22/my-favorite-chili-recipe/
- William’s family dinner was Spaghetti Squash and meatballs! See my Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe for how to cook a spaghetti squash
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning
- garlic salt and red pepper flakes to taste
Blend 1 can of diced tomatoes for a smoother consistency. Add ingredients to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2lbs ground beef,
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup almond flour,
- 2 tsp deli style mustard,
- 1 tsp garlic salt,
- 1/2 tbs italian seasoning,
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes,
- a drizzle of olive oil.
Method: Combine all ingredients in a bowl well. Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Roll small meatballs with hands and fry in oil- 5 minutes on each side. Pour in spaghetti sauce and cover with a lid. Let simmer for 10 minutes.