Happy Saturday! Thankful for weekends off with my hubby and good food.
I’m feeling great on Day 6! I had a spell of low energy around 3pm today, but other than that- my food cravings are low and my motivation is strong! Hope your day was as good as mine(:
- scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast flakes
- Penderson Farm’s sugar free bacon
- Small glass of apple juice (only because it’s Saturday!)
- Tuna salad cucumber roll-ups- canned tuna, homemade mayo, smoked paprika, dried dill, salt, wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber
You will have to forgive my small lunch today- I was hardly hungry, even going 5 hours between meals! Love that I don’t have to eat all day long to be satisfied!
- Ribeye steak- the Alton Brown way!
- Grilled Asparagus
- unsweet tea